In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD), below, we provide you with important information about the collection and treatment of your personal data:
The entity responsible for the treatment, which will collect your data and perform a treatment on these is MC HOTELES S.L. (B57750986), located at Calle C / Joan XXIII, 104, 07470, Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain. If you want to contact us by email, you can do so through the account email@example.com. The purpose of collecting and processing your data is to manage the reservations requested by you in our establishment.
The legitimacy of our entity to perform the processing of your data is the consent granted through this form, with the processing of your data essential for the execution of the requested service.
Also, we inform you that your data will be transferred to the Forces and Corps of the State (FCSE) due to the legal obligation to provide information about our guests, as well as to the Local Administration for the management and payment of the corresponding tourist tax.
On the other hand, we ask for your consent at the end of the document, to send you information, offers, promotions and commercial services.
We will keep your personal data for 5 years, limitation period for civil, criminal or administrative liabilities that could be derived to MC HOTELES S.L. as a consequence of irregularities that occurred during the management of the requested service or due to possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, after which we will destroy them.
You should know that, by treating your personal data, in addition to the right to withdraw your consent for treatment at any time, you have the following rights:
• You can request access to all your personal data that we deal with (right of access)
• You will have the right to rectify your data (right of rectification).
• You can request the deletion of your data when the requested service has finished. (right of cancellation).
• You will have the right to request that your personal data are not processed (right of opposition).
• You can also request the limitation of the processing of your data (right to limitation of treatment).
• You will have the right to have your personal data delivered in electronic format, so that it is manageable by you (right to portability).